What is an integral part of an RFID tag?
RFID tags consist of RFID inlays, antennas, panels, adhesives, and gaskets. Mosaic is the hardware of RFID technology. It consists of a microchip and an antenna. The panel is the part you see, the adhesive is sticky, and the lining is what keeps your label from sticking before you are ready to use it.
Global International Trade Company
- Tel: +86 13418880100 E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +86 15112578018 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +86 13168772246 E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +86 13825769265 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shenzhen Office: 3 Floor, B block, Dakan Hi-tech industrial park, Xili town, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, China 518055
- Headquarters Address:No. 56, Fumin South Road, Dalang Town, Dongguan City